Terms And Conditions
The term ‘The Green Rooms’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 36 Mill Lane, Wallasey, Wirral, CH44 5UG. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This applies to all services/treatments at The Green Rooms Salon. Upon payment of your treatments you
confirm customer satisfaction. This means that any issues at a later time are your responsibility, not the
responsibility of the salon. We have provided the services requested and used the necessary products for
that service, and you have agreed and paid, confirming that you are happy with that service.
This means we are not legally obliged to provide any refunds or repeat treatments by law.
However we will happily fix any issues that have occured within the first couple of days, free of charge, as a good will gesture, or offer you another free treatment if necessary. This is at our managers discresion, so we do encourage you to have a proper check of everything before you say you are happy, as we cannot guarantee that this will be offered to you.
Polite notice -
Green Rooms staff will not tolerate rudeness or agressive behaviour from any customers under any circumstances.
Green Rooms gift vouchers must be used within our salon and cannot be exchanged for cash. No change with
be given. Vouchers are valid for 6 months from purchase date.
Please note -
If you book in with a voucher and do not turn up for the appointment, your voucher will become invalid. 48 hours notice is required for changing/cancelling of appointments. Failure to comply with this will result in a cancellation fee of 25% being deducted off the value of your voucher.